Plumbing Video Inspection in Memphis TN
Our plumbing video inspection can pinpoint problems such as:
- Cracked, broken, or collapsed pipe – the pipes are damaged and may require repair or replacement.
Related service: Plumbing Remodeling
- Blockage – can be from grease build-up or any object that’s preventing proper flow on the line.
- Corrosion – deteriorated or broken pipe which caused sections of the pipe to collapse.
- Leaking joints – pipe seals may have broke and allows water to leak.
Related service: Plumbing Repair Service
- Root infiltration – occurs when tree roots caused damage to the sewer line which prevents normal cleaning.
For more information, call us today. We will provide you the best services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an inspection take?
Most camera inspections take around 2 to 3 hours depending on the situation.
Do I need to be present for the inspection?
You are not required to be there while we do the inspection, but we highly recommend it. This way, we can have easy access to your home and you get to see firsthand should there be any problem or concern that you need to be aware of.
Why should the tank be pumped at the time on inspection?
For evaluation purposes, the tank has to be pumped during the inspection. This is for us to see the parts of the system that are below the waste level.
How long does it take to generate a written report?
The written report is generated the following business day.